February 27, 2007

so, a blog?

I've been inconsistent with this blog pretty much since I started it but moreso in the recent year and a half. I was thinking about why I had this and I just want to go back to that for a moment.

At first I thought this blog would be a good venue for me to spark off some conversation about some of the things I've been thinking about, whether it's about current events, issues of faith, social concerns or other things that keep me thinking. I also thought this would be a good space for me to update people who want to know about what I've been up to. I know in the recent few months, this blog has been neither a discussion venue nor an information site.

I am thinking this hopefully will change in the next little while. It does take some work and thought to keep this blog updated, but consider this mey second attempt.

So for the few of you who still occassionally click on here, your consistency is not in vain (or at least maybe not...). I hope to finally engage you again.

1 comment:

Paul Pajo said...

hey anj!

welcome back to the blogosphere! We missed you!