April 06, 2006

judas helped jesus?

Sorry for not being very diligent with updating my blog. I am doing fine. Still enjoying the schizo (and yes, I know I'm not very PC) Bradford weather - sun, hail, sun, rain, rain, rain, sun, hail (all in one day)... But that's alright because I seem to stay away from most of it whilst sitting within the protective yet sanity sucking walls of the library. The past few weeks seem like one long day in the library. Yes, that's my exciting life right now.

Some interesting read from the Globe and Mail here. Judas helping Jesus out. I always did wonder about that. I was chatting with a couple of people the other day and someone asked about Satanism. One of my friends was saying that in Satanism the Bible is viewed as the story told by the 'winners'. Someone mentioned that in Satanism, or at least the one he was talking about, Satan could be seen from the perspective that he was the oppressed and God was the oppressor... (
If Satan won, wouldn't the narrative be so different?)

Aren't stories so fascinating?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»