October 14, 2005

another productive week

I have probably read a whopping 10 pages all week. It started with my four day weekend trip to London, a visit from my mom to Bradford until Wednesday and a visit from a friend on Thursday night. It's all been fun though, certainly the best possible way to have spent the week.

It's Friday and my initial plans were to spend the whole day working on this essay, of which my draft is due this coming Wednesday. Instead, I will be spending the day grocery shopping at Tesco and trying to prepare a Canadian thanksgiving dinner with a fellow Canadian, Andwele. Now, how about that to postpone doing any work.

I plan to spend the entire Saturday doing work. Some of my colleagues are planning to go to Leeds tomorrow night but unless my rubber arm is twisted, I will be home writing this essay. I guess at some point in the year, the life of a student will incorporate studying.

No comments: