July 01, 2005

canada

I'm back from what seemed to be a long weekend of parties, bbqs and eating in Vancouver. I went home for just under two weeks as a surprise visit for my mom's __th birthday and my dad's __th birthday. I attended a wedding, a few birthdays and ate a lot of food! It was great to spend the time I had with my family. I had little time to spend with friends, many of whom were not aware that I was coming into town. When my siblings and I decided that I would go home as a surprise present to my mom, we decided that we wouldn't tell anybody for the sake of keeping the secret tight, so very few people were expecting me. Apologies for that! and for not being able to see a lot of my friends! I do look forward to August when I'll be spending more time in Vancouver.

July 1st was Canada day so to celebrate I went over to Canada house in Trafalgar Square here in London. There was cake, short shows, some live music and a lot of Canadians. Felt particularly patriotic. So happy Canada day everyone, although a day late now.

Vancouver is such a beautiful city. I am looking forward to living there again. My last five weeks in London then I'm off to Vancouver again for about a month.

1 comment:

raymondw91 said...

hi there! i'm in vancouver right now! cloudy 15 degrees.